Artificial Turf Installation is usually on a hard surface or on soil is an action you can order for a professional, or you can install Artificial Turf on your own.
If you decide to go (or tread …) on your own, you can use our Artificial Turf Installation guide we bring here before you.
Follow these steps, and you will have Artificial Turf that your neighbors in Irvine will think is probably greener than his own.
Here are the steps for installing synthetic grass on soil:
- If weed or natural grass is present – spray the herbicide with herbicide and wait about 10 days.
- Lower the height of the soil by about 10-5 cm. The soil should be fastened 10-5 cm below the height of the lawn.
- Sprinkle with a special layer of synthetic grass on the ground. It is important to fill up to the desired height for the beginning of the synthetic lawn, but not less than 5 cm. Also, a small gradient of several degrees towards the exterior of the house, which will serve as a drainage slope should be created.
- Tighten the substrate firmly and apply a fleece or geotechnical fabric sheet. Now determine using a number of pegs.
- Lay the grass and spread it all over the area. Here too, like installing synthetic turf on a hard surface, if it is a number of synthetic turf carriers – put them all with the fibers facing in the same direction.
- Cutting a synthetic turf carpet with a Japanese knife. When connecting two synthetic lawns, make sure you cut cleanly so that it is not felt that it is a synthetic lawn surface made of different pieces.
- Paste Synthetic Grass Carpet Connections – Lift both sides of the grass and place on the hard surface made of PVC fabric. Now apply a uniform layer of glue on the PVC surfaces with a putty. Be careful not to apply too much glue, for fear it will rise and protrude on the grass.
- Now lower both sides of the seams on the glue and make sure you have a precise and beautiful connection. The paste is likely to harden within 15 minutes.
- Strengthen the seams with the pegs.
- Then, the fibers of the synthetic grass should be brushed with a road or mechanical broom.
- Now spread a silicate sand mixture, (sand blend specially adapted for synthetic grass installation ) evenly on the surface.
- The silicate must be swept against the fiber by a road sweeper.
- It is advisable to add rubber flakes that provide extra softness to the same synthetic grass laminate and improve fiber stability.
- The grass should be brushed counterclockwise again so that the rubber lips will fit well into the fibers.
Now everything is ready, lay on the lawn and rest – you’ve done it! You have installed synthetic grass on the ground on your own!
For more information on “Do It Yourself” Artificial Turf Installation Irvine – please visit our website : Https://ToughTurfSocal.com